22 June, 2009

My Placen!

Aim for 10 years younger, from the inside out.

My Placen

Placenta, the nutritional component that grows babies in a mother's body, an essential anti-aging component that works as an all-round cell regrowth factor.

Take Placenta and you will achieve amazing results both for your health, and your beauty.

Superior quality Placenta, in the high-concentration formulation of "My Placen", helps support "aging care" of your body with three components for skin (Collagen, Natural hyaluronan, Elastin) among 17 different active ingredients.

"My Placen" - Features.
The Placenta Extract of "My Placen" is taken only from pigs raised on farms approved by the Japan SPF (Specific Pathogen Free) Swine Association. Only pigs who have been raised to be healthy pigs, in immaculate conditions and over a number of generations, and without the use of antibiotics may receive the "SPF Pigs" accreditation. And for My Placen, we use pigs from the top of the "SPF Pigs" pyramid, a grade above most indigenous pigs.

Product Name: My Placen
Contents: 500 ml (Approx. 100 ml nutritional components)
Energy: 98 kcal
Protein: 2.0 g
Fats: 0 g
Piggy Placenta: 16,700 mg (16.7 g)

No comments:

Post a Comment